Aluminco quality is a non-negotiable value for the people of the company. By constantly strengthening and upgrading our production capacity, investments in mechanical equipment, new technologies and machinery. With certifications from recognized institutes and international organizations. With products that act as a magnet for most users. With works that capture even the most demanding looks.
In order to satisfy our customers in every way, we consistently follow a Quality Policy whose main objectives are:
- Ensuring high quality of products and services provided, with the technical and quality characteristics resulting from the expressed needs of the market.
- The continuous improvement of the Quality and the provided services, but also of the Quality in general in all the processes and production procedure of the company.
The Quality System that ALUMINCO has been implementing since 1996 (one of the first companies in the aluminium industry in Greece), using effective methods of design and monitoring of the achieved quality and specifications, at all stages of production and supply of products, effectively contributes to the achievement of these goals.
As part of the Quality System and its broader Quality Policy, ALUMINCO:
- Continuously conducts research about the evolution in the aluminium industry on issues related to the needs of its customers
- Chooses suppliers with internationally recognized Product Quality
- Ensures the required human resources and the necessary logistical infrastructure
- Systematically trains its staff on the issues of their responsibilities and encourages the consolidation of “Quality Spirit”
- Designs, adopts and monitors the implementation of a system of Quality & Performance Indicators & Targets, with the ultimate goal of the best possible control and optimization of service delivery processes
- Inspects the correct implementation of Quality Management Processes & Procedures
- Communicates this Quality Policy to all its staff and ensures its continuous upgrade, so that it is always compatible with the overall corporate objectives.
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS FOR ARCHITECTURAL USE
The certification of an aluminum system is an asset that guarantees safety, promotes quality and enhances trust, as the process that leads to its acquisition ensures compliance with specific requirements and specifications set based on a specific standard.
Having top performance for the features of our products, is a competitive advantage for ALUMINCO, as certification is evolving into an extremely important investment and consumer criterion and is increasingly at the center of their choices.
In this light, we spend significant time and resources listening, observing, studying, testing and then creating systems that incorporate top certified performance in Heat Permeability and Sound Reduction, Air Permeability, Waterproof, Windproof and Anti-theft protection.
The Research & Development Department of the company cooperates internationally with European organizations for measurement, monitoring and certification, while the aluminium systems we develop are tested in a privately owned testing chamber and then inspected by internationally recognized institutions and certification institutes.
Our commitment to the application of the principles of Total Quality Management (TQM) applies on all the activities and processes of our company, both directly related to Production and Supply Chain, as well as support and administrative functions.
For this purpose, we implement Management Systems which are in line with the corporate objectives and are certified according to the respective international standards.
- Quality Management System / Certified according to the international standard ISO 9001: 2015
ISO 9001: 2015 certified Quality Management System is the framework for the implementation of all our Company’s Management Systems, as well as all the procedures that ensure on a consistent basis the high level of quality of our products and services. Covers the processes of design, construction, production, and trading of architectural and industrial aluminium profiles, cast aluminum products and aluminum panels. The Quality Management System is our vehicle for our continuous improvement and the high degree of satisfaction of our customers.
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco ISO 9001 EN
- Environmental Management System Certified according to the international standard ISO 14001: 2015
Recognizing the value of maintaining the ecological balance, we apply ISO 14001: 2015 certified Environmental Management System that covers all of our production processes. Combined with our significant investments in the field of waste processing, the Environmental Management System is the practical proof of our respect for the natural environment, and our sensitivity for society.
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco ISO 14001 EN
- Energy Management System / Certified according to the international standard ISO 50001:2018
Sustainable development is a core value for Aluminco and its strategic choices. The implementation of the ISO 50001:2018 certified Energy Management System strengthens the actions that the company implements for the rational use of energy and the progressive use of energy from renewable sources, through specific business objectives, investment programs, action plans, training and awareness of human resources. The Energy Management System creates synergies with the company’s Environmental Management System, making a decisive contribution to the Vision for a planet worthy of our love.
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco ISO 50001 EN
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System, Certified according to the international standard ISO 45001: 2018
Our priority is our people and their security, development, and prosperity. The Occupational Health and Safety Management System, that we apply, contributes to the maintenance of a safe working environment, to the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases and to the full compliance with the requirements of the relevant Legislation. Recently, the Occupational Health and Safety Management System was certified according to the new upgraded international standard ISO 45001: 2018.
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco ISO 45001 EN
- FPC – Factory Production Control System, Certified according to the international standard EN 15088: 2005
The quality control of our products is integrated in all production processes and their individual stages, through the application of the Factory Production Control System certified according to EN 15088: 2005. Crucial parameters for the quality of production processes are monitored on an ongoing basis, ensuring traceability. The performance of our products is tested, based on proven and reliable procedures, in relation to all their characteristics and mechanical properties. The company provides its customers with a Declaration of Conformity (CE mark).
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco FPC EN 15088 EN
- FPC – Factory Production Control System, Certified according to the international standard EN 1090-1: 2009
In combination with the requirements of the standard EN 15088: 2005, the Production Control System that we apply complies with the requirements of the standard EN 1090-1: 2009 which refers to aluminium constructions and is correspondingly certified. The company provides its customers with a Declaration of Conformity (CE mark).
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco FPC EN 1090 EN
- QUALOCOAT / Electrostatic paint certification for aluminium profiles
The quality control during the painting process of aluminum products is defined by the specifications of the QUALICOAT and SEASIDE CLASS standard.
DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE Aluminco QUALICOAT EN